Post event registration is available for those who missed the AAG conference.
Your Registration Includes:
Access to all recordings of Wednesday 10 November and Thursday 11 November sessions via the online portal
Access to online exhibition hall and art gallery
Access to online poster gallery
Please note that a small number of sessions may not be available for viewing due to speaker request, if there is a particular session you want to check on please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workshops and Live Q and A sessions are not available for viewing.
All amounts shown are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. Fee must be paid at the time of registering via credit card . Registration costs are non refundable.
Delegates will be emailed a log in to access the conference platform and all available sessions immediately upon completing the registration form.
Code of Conduct and Conditions of Access
AAG Events, (including online) is dedicated in providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, culture, race, age or religion. AAG does not tolerate harassment in any form, including at its events. Unless relevant to the particular talk, sexual language, imagery or derogatory language or behaviour will not be accepted and will be acted upon.
Event participants (this includes employees, volunteers, visitors, guests, sponsors etc) or anyone interacting with the event that do not act appropriately may be sanctioned or expelled from the event without a refund (if applicable) at the discretion of AAG and/or AAG committee member organisers
When taking part in this online event, delegates must meet the minimum technical set up requirements (stable internet connection, current browser version, desktop / laptop computer, speakers or headset) and agree to test these before the conference.
- Wherever possible, please use a wired internet connection.
- Close all other browser pages, browser windows and applications while viewing conference content. Use of Chrome is highly recommended, please ensure your browser is updated.
- Do not attempt to access content through VPN connection or via a heavily shared public Wifi system. Some videos are being played via youtube and vimeo links, please ensure these sites are not blocked.
Delegates agree they will not
- Copy or distribute any presentation content in full or part thereof in any manner.
- Record, re-transmit or in any other way copy or distribute any presentation, whether live or pre-recorded, or any slide, screen capture, or portion of any presentation.
- Project or otherwise display any Online Conference content for viewing by any person, or group of persons, not specifically signed up and paid for access to the event.
Access to the event will be provided to registered delegates only (via an online link and personalised log in). Delegates agree to keep any links provided secure and not share or distribute their log in details.